Sensory Activity for Toddlers & Preschoolers
Get your kids moving with our Sensory Activity Cube!
Movement helps your child process emotions, release any stress and anxiety they may feel. Our Sensory Activity Cube is also great to practice gross motor skills and will provide great sensory input for your child.
You can use the activity cube indoor or outdoor. We love that kids of all ages can play this game.
What are the benefits of sensory play & activities?
- Sensory experiences support cognitive development
- Sensory activities creates more of a hands-on play that encourages discovery and development
- Sensory activities helps enhance and develop the child’s memory
- They are amazing for fine & gross motor skills development
- Creating a balanced sensory diet can help a child focus and regulate their emotions
What we love most about this sensory activity:
- No need to buy anything
- Creates a fun sensory activity with movement
- Easy to make with very little preparation and clean-up!
- Kids can be involved from the beginning
Now let’s get started!
1 – Get our FREE printable & print the PDF. (see below)
2 – Cut the form (solid lines) and fold the dotted lines.
3 – Apply glue where indicated and fold together, one flap at a time. You can also use tape.
4 – Time to play! Simply roll the dice and have your child act out the activity shown.